ECM systems for ambient air monitoring are usually built into air-conditioned thermally insulated containers. Monitoring stations can be stationary or mobile.
The usually monitored gaseous pollutants are:
Automated Ambient Air Mercury Analyzer
Mercury analyzer for continuous monitoring with unrivaled accuracy, sensitivity and reliability.
- Low detection limit <0.1 ng / m3
- Internal permeation tube for automatic calibration
- Dual-channel gold absorber for continuous sampling
- Low operating costs
Ultrafine particle TSI monitor
Continuous monitoring of ultrafine particles (UFP) and air quality monitoring (SMPS).
Features and advantages:
- Designed for continuous operation
- Technology according to CEN / TS 17434
- Fast scan time
- Portable but also stationary
- No radioactive materials