Depending on the application, gas analyzers are supplied for monitoring SO2, NOX, CO, CO2, O2, NH3, HCl, HF, TOC, H2O and Hg. In common energy applications, water is usually separated from
the monitored flue gas sample, so that the analyzed gas is cold
The commonly used analyzer is MGA 12.
• multi-component analyzer for monitoring SO2, NOX, CO, CO2 and
• QAL1 certification according to EN 15267-3
• compensation for the effect of changes in temperature, pressure and interference
• minimum maintenance requirements
When monitoring emissions from the incineration of waste,
biomass and industrial processes, it is also necessary to monitor
easily soluble water pollutants.
In this case, the whole analytical assembly must be heated above
the dew point temperature of the flue gas components.
The optimal device for most such applications is the MCA 10.
• efficient multicomponent analytical system
• heated measuring cell for analysis on the “wet” principle
• QAL1 and MCERTS certificates according to EN 15267-3
• approval for installations in accordance with the International
Emissions Directive IED
• monitoring of up to 11 components + oxygen
Particle monitors are based on the optical or tribo principle and are designed to monitor dust behind filtration systems.
Isokinetic sampling kits
ECM CEMS - main functions
- Periodic data collection from data loggers or directly
from analytical instruments
- Presentation of instantaneous values of pollutants and
auxiliary parameters (SO2, CO, NOX, CO2, HCl, HF,
NH3, TOC, dust, flow, O2, temperature, pressure,
humidity and others).
ECM CEMS – Optional Functions
- Extension of the measurement system
- Solutions for multi-fuel systems
- Connection to other devices – Modbus TCP / IP, Modbus RTU, AD converters, binary / analog inputs and outputs
- Export data to corporate IS or databases
- Data transfer to DCS and other device control systems
- Adding new local or web clients to the Intranet
- Monitoring and setting parameters in the central computer
- Presentation of data in tabular and graphical form
- Included web server – the possibility of visualizing monitoring within the corporate Intranet
- Support for a multilingual environment
- System of access rights and passwords
- Processing of minute averages of all measured
- Processing of half-hour (and / or 10 min) averages
- Daily average values
- Archiving of measurements in standard data-systems
(MS SQL, DBase, Access)
- Data retrieval when restoring lost communication with
the data logger – protection against loss of emission
- Balance calculation in kg / day (month, year)
- Evidence of emission limits
- Pollution prediction (usually for the current short-term
- Warning if limit values are exceeded
- Statistics of excess emissions, measurement failures,
- Protocols generated in accordance with EU legislation
- Recording of important events and alarms
- Support for evaluation according to QAL 3
The compact design of the DLX3 combines a firmware package with variable input / output for optimal performance of monitoring systems. DLX3 offers a wide range of communication with higher systems and portable devices of system operators and personal service. The DLX3 data logger is primarily designed for AMS in accordance to EN 14181 and EN 17255 standard.
- Possibility of remote access control
- Remote access allows flexible maintenance of host computers and data loggers